Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Resolutions - addendum

Quick addendum to last month's post of food-related New Years resolutions: I resolve to eat breakfast every day. Or at least every second day.

Ages ago, Sarah Jane sent me the link to this blog, which I think is super inspiring. Jennifer Causey is a wonderful photographer and she loves breakfast (Are the two connected? Will I become an amazing photographer if I eat my weeties every day?)

I love love love her place settings. It makes me wonder whether it would be fun to match your napkin to your clothes every day. Imagine! Wouldn't it make you feel like one of those super organized people who get up at 5.00am, write a chapter of their novel and do 300 sit ups or whatever? Please note, these aspirations have not made it onto my resolution list. I want to actually KEEP my resolutions this year.
How are your NY resolutions going, my little gingersnaps?
xxxxLove, Doris

2 comments:

  1. Hello my darling xxx

    My resolutions: so far, "Exercise" is going - ok. Nothing more, nothing less. More walks have been good, I like those.

    "Make" has been less of a goer. It's my Dad's b'day in Feb, so I will start making something for him I think. Or at least decide *what* I should be making.

    Miss you and love you lots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello poppet! Lovely to hear from you. Remember with the resolutions: slow and steady wins the race. And you'll be pleased to hear that my breakfast resolution is going swimmingly. Saturday was cold pizza, Sunday was waffles, and today was oatmeal. Progress, my love.

    Let's skype soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete